If you are interested in touring our school, please email the school at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.
Registration & Admission
It is our desire to welcome all children and their families. However, families with special-needs children (e.g. learning disabilities, autism, diabetes, etc.) are asked to meet with the director prior to admission. Enrollment decisions will be made on a case-by-case basis. The school reserves the right to deny enrollment to students who require a special program beyond the capacity of the school to provide, to students with discipline problems or to parents who owe money from a previous school year.
Necessary paperwork required by the State of Idaho must be completed before the first day of care:
- Required documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Current Immunization records
- Payment of registration fee (non-refundable)
- Tuition for August (Or tuition for the month of child’s first day)
- Not needed for registration, but before or on the day your child attends
- Signed & Initialed Registration Form
- Signed Parent Handbook (Last page returned only)
- Our hope is that finances won’t prevent your child from becoming a part of our preschool family and for that reason Trinity Lutheran Preschool offers some scholarship assistance if needed. Please contact our director for more information.
ICCP and Idaho STARS
- We accept ICCP and are a part of IdahoSTARS
- Iccp is a program funded by health and welfare that helps working parents pay for child care. Contact the Department of Health and Welfare to see if you would qualify.
- Get more info about ICCP
School Supply List
Please email email@example.com if you have questions.