- Current enrollment form must be turned in and a non-refundable enrollment fee paid.
- Every child entering Idaho public or private schools for the first time must show proof that the child has been immunized according to Idaho Health Laws.
- It is our desire to welcome all children and their families. However, families with special-needs children (e.g. learning disabilities, autism, diabetes, etc.) are asked to meet with the director prior to admission. Enrollment decisions will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- The school reserves the right to deny enrollment to students who require a special program beyond the capacity of the school to provide, to students with discipline problems or to parents who owe money from a previous school year. Students may be dropped from the enrollment if they chronically disturb the education of other students or show detrimental behavior.
- Trinity Lutheran Early Education center admits students of any race, color, gender and national/ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.